- Chad Smith - Lego Batman Recording Session
- Jon ‘Ginger’ Hamilton at LDC 2017
- Gorillaz ‘Humanz’ Tour 2017/18
- Adele Tour 2016 - Derrick Wright Drum Kit Set Up
- Adele Tour 2016 - Aaron Draper Percussion Set Up
- LDC D’Addario Factory Visit
- The Who hits 50 tour
- Keith Carlock Session - London Nov. 14’
- Omar Hakim Session London
- Chad Smith at Headley Grange
Keith Carlock - State of the Arc Studios, Nov. 14'
Simon was at State of the Arc studios to work on a session with Keith. LDC provided the set for Keith on a quick visit to London.
Drums were Gretsch Brooklyn series - 10x7, 12x8, 14x14 FT, 16x16 FT, 22x18 BD. The snares were 14x5 and 6.5 Chrome on brass Brooklyn shells.
Hardware was DW and featured 9000 series pedals.
Cymbals were Zildjian and a mix of Constantinople and K models.
Drumheads were Evans G1 Coated on all drums (including bass drum) with G1 Clear on the resonants. The 14x6.5 snare had a thicker genera HD dry on it. Bass drum resonant/logo head was a G1 coated.