- Adele Tour 2016 - Derrick Wright Drum Kit Set Up
- Adele Tour 2016 - Aaron Draper Percussion Set Up
- LDC D’Addario Factory Visit
- The Who hits 50 tour
- Keith Carlock Session - London Nov. 14’
- Omar Hakim Session London
- Chad Smith at Headley Grange
- LDC at Frankfurt Music Messe 2014
- Placebo Tour 2014 (Soundwaves Festival Australia)
- The Prodigy Winter Tour 2013
Thu, 19 October 2017
Great to finally get some time back in the office & shop! Working on updating all our hire stock listings as we spe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
LDC custom kit on show at 2014 show...
For the past few years Simon has been asked by Gretsch drums' parent company and European distributor Fender to work with them at the worlds largest music show the Frankfurt Music Messe.
The work entails prepping the Gretsch kits for display at the show, setting them on the Fender booth and ensuring they look and crucially sound their very best.
"It gives me a chance to work on all ranges of the Gretsch product and see what is new and coming out that could work for the shop".
"This year we were asked to come up with a cool design concept for a kit that would display an entire product offering, in this case the Renown series in Vintage White Marine. The kit had to look big and show a lot of drums but couldn't just be another standard double bass drum kit display. I came up with a design that was a left/right handed set up which with the exception of a 22" bass drum showed every tom, floor tom and snare drum option from the Renown range".